B3W Casino Software Review
- Name:B3W Group
- Website: www.b3wgroup.com
- Fun Mode:Yes, no registration required
- Real Play:Yes, wagers accepted
- Over 160 casino games
- Excellent Graphics & authentic sounds
- Numerous languages supported
- Numerous payment options
- Instant Play Casino Games
- Multi-table options
- Customizable promotions
- Numerous languages supported
- Assortment of payment options
- Regular tournaments offered
BW3 gaming software does not have an extensive portfolio of clients like some of its other gaming software competitors, but it is still considered a veteran in the software development industry, since it has been online since 1998. Based and licensed in Malta this gaming software has the ability to produces innovative turnkey solutions that caters for various tastes.
BW3 holds a License Class1 and License Class 4 issued by the Maltese Lotteries and Gaming Authority. What does this mean? It simply means that it guarantees casinos a quality product, which includes a casino, poker and an affiliate package, and it caters to the demands of a very challenging and competitive iGaming market.
The B3W gaming software platform offers clients two distinct solutions: a B3W Licensed Solution and a B3W White Label Solution. The first one enables clients’ absolute control over their sites when it comes to marketing and player management; strictly speaking profits earned are kept. The second one is the white label solution it empowers revenue sharing since B3W is responsible for all operational services, it also owns player databases and manages it.
B3W offers the following: a collection of casino games, a Poker suite and a solution for casino affiliates. The Casino client offers punters a kaleidoscope of graphics, and offers them in excess of 162 casino games, counting in an array of slot games, table games, scratch cards, and so forth. The B3W casino can be customized according to player tastes and it is also available in various languages catering for your various target markets.
Shortly after the casino product was launched poker followed. One of the standout features of the poker solution is that it incorporates a variety of poker variations available in cash tables and different tournaments. The Poker and Casino products include extensive and useful back office systems.
Its Affiliation Software is also an effective marketing tool which completes the package to create a reasonably competitive gaming software solution.
Fairness and Security
BW3 takes its player security very serious, since it is licensed by the Malta LGA, which also certified its RNG and supports fairness in iGaming. The company also employs the latest encryption and multiple firewalls.
B3W Casino Software Details
- Sound and Graphics
- The graphics employed by the BW3 gaming software is not that bad but if compared to some of the gaming software giants like Microgaming and Playtech it compares poorly; however it’s still satisfactory nevertheless.
- Variety of Games
- The amount of casino games offered by BW3 is 162, if one has to compare it once again to Microgaming which offers punters in excess of 500 casino games this software does not even feature. However, it still offers punters a healthy collection of slot games, not that many table games, lottery games and a variety of video poker games.
- Regular Game Updates
- To be honest regular game updates are far and few between. If one has to read between the lines the BW3 gaming software concentrates mainly on quality as opposed to quantity.
- Not that many progressives offered. At the time of writing the top progressive jackpot offered was €320,000. If compared to industry standards this ranks poorly.
- Instant Play Version
- The BW3 gaming software casino games could only be played in the ‘Instant Play’ format since no downloadable software is available.