Realtime Gaming Casino Software Review
- Name:Realtime Gaming
- Location:Atlanta, USA
- Fun Mode:Yes, no registration required
- Real Play:Yes, wagers accepted
- Video poker software is reasonably good
- Progressive jackpots are won regularly
- Simple lobby navigation
- Players have a selection of more than 100 casino games
As a software provider, Realtime Gaming was established in 1999. Presently its offices are based in Atlanta and Costa Rica. The last decade has seen RTG build up a standing reputation amongst players and casino industry leaders alike. It’s also hailed as one of the more reliable software providers to internet casinos today.
RealTime Gaming offers players a quality selection of state-of-the-art casino games. The RTG games are popular for their "Real Series" slots games which came out the previous year and it proved to be an instantaneous hit with players.
Since the inception of the UIGEA in 2006, RealTime Gaming is one of the few software providers that still accepts bets from US-based players.
“Audio Play” features have been included in their slot games. Players will be treated to a new automated system that enables them to wager automatically. That said, players can now leave their PC's for a quick snack and might be in for a surprise when they return just to see that they've won the jackpot!
RTG enables casino vendors a choice on how high or low the payout percentages should be on a per game basis. Is this a loophole? Maybe, since it’s complicated to ascertain which casinos are rogue and which are reputable. To be honest, we are not mad about this feature at all! It goes without saying that the majority of other software providers won't even consider giving their vendors the autonomy to set parameters as they deem fit.
Realtime Gaming Software Details
- Sound and Graphics
- The graphics and sounds at all RealTime Gaming internet casinos are on par but not what one would expect. At times a number of their casino games were pixelated, even though the animations of their slots reels are enjoyable. The casino game sounds are acceptable, but not as good as the audio from other software providers.
- Variety of Games
- RealTime Gaming casinos have a respectable selection of games to pick and choose from. RealTime Gaming is especially famed for its Real Series slots games introduced to their casino platform a few years ago. In short, it keeps players coming back for more. Apart from slot games RTG has a decent selection of video poker, blackjack and other table game variants.
- Game Updates
- RealTime Gaming’s software is updated frequently and new casino games are released on a monthly basis.
- Progressives powered by RealTime Gaming software offers attractive jackpot values and won regularly. RealTime Gaming offers its players smaller jackpots but more payouts.
- Instant Play Version
- To say the least, we weren't impressed with the no-download version of RealTime's software. The quality of the game play cannot be compared to the downloadable version of their product.
- Download Version
- It’s better to choose the download version of the RealTime Gaming software as opposed to their flash no download version. The reason for this it lacks all the bells and whistles normally found in the download version of their software.