Casino Sign-up Bonuses Explained
The only time when an online casino gives you free cash is when you sign up and join. The signup bonus normally varies between 100% to 150% match of your first deposit.
Nowadays there are sites that offer up to 200 and even 300 percent bonuses of your initial deposit. Players would think this means that if they join a site and deposited $500, they would receive an additional $750, $1,000 or $1,500 to wager with. Usually this is not always the case.
Sign Up Casino Bonus Scams
This must be done usually within a month’s period. Oh and certain casino games you wager at will not count towards the release of your bonus. Games like Baccarat and Blackjack are normally excluded from the bonus, all the good games so to speak. Sometimes bonuses are not worth having in the first place. Players are normally encouraged to wager as much as possible within a very short period of time and to play the games which offer the biggest edge for the casino instead of the player.
You must also be cautious for a special bonus offer of $500, $700 or $1,000 to play any games you like for the first hour and you get to keep your profits. Initially it sounds great since you could place a couple of $250 bets at Blackjack. Unfortunately it does not work like this. Firstly, you have to play your cash at least a 100 times through the casino to qualify for anything. Some games are excluded from this offer, like Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat. More often than not it leaves the player with games that normally have very poor odds, in other words where the house’s edge is much higher. Be warned sites that offer these bonuses are normally rogue casinos. To top it all hidden in its terms and conditions page it states: ”Players can only cash out a maximum of $50!”
Choosing A Reputable Internet Casino and the Best Bonus
The very first thing you must do before you sign up is to read the terms and conditions and do not be swayed by the lucrative bonus offer. It is always better to wager at a site that has been recommended by a friend (they may receive a referral bonus too). When choosing a bonus you must keep the following mind:
- Verify if the bonus is paid as a lump sum or incrementally, obviously this depends on how much a player wagers.
- Check how many times you have to play through the bonus funds before you can cash out. If it is more than 50 times, it is not worth the effort since it necessitates too much play.
- Check that you are able to withdraw your cash and any profit made (probably giving up your bonus entitlement). Normally a very bad feature which occurs at times is when a player’s cash is locked in until he/she has qualified for the bonus; avoid sites as these at all costs. This is one of the main characteristics of a rogue casino.
- Shop around first and deposit small amounts to “test the waters” . In doing so you will be able to gauge the true nature of the bonus offered. Also check how simple it is to make deposits and withdrawals. Once you’re on the casino’s list as a paying customer e-mails will be sent with special offers, like free gaming chips and bonuses transferred to your account.
- If you want to wager online professionally and since your own money is at stake we recommend the following. Email the customer support, if they are quick and efficient, this is a good sign. If they take up to four days to reply and don’t even answer your question right them off. As a player you can email them and request any special promotions they have on offer. Ask them to explain the terms of their bonus offer. If the reply is speedily and the terms are satisfactory it indicates that the site is well run and properly managed.
- You can also use the casino’s “play money” to try out their software. Some internet casinos have astounding software. Sites with lousy designs and difficult interfaces can become unpleasant very quickly.
- It is against the casino’s policy to make its “play money” games looser or more generous than real money games. Believe it or not some sites have been caught out doing this as an obvious way to attract novice players to wager real money. This is one of the key elements licensing authorities must take into consideration.
- If you enjoy playing slots ask support the payout percentage of the game and if it makes any difference ask the average stakes played per game.