The internet casinos we’re affiliated to offer some of the highest payout percentages of the various slot games we have on offer. For further information please read our microgaming game reviews section. The higher the rate the better, every single slot game has been pre-programmed to payout a certain percentage and every player has the right to know what this percentage is. Payout percentages of your top online casinos typically range from 85 to 98.8 percent. Nowadays most casinos’ payout percentages are posted on their websites’ home page.
Though we all hate to admit it, the simple fact is that no slots strategy will make you a long term winner playing slots. Besides, most of us play slots for one of two reasons or both. We want to enjoy the entertainment value that slots offer us and we hope to hit a lucky streak to pay for an exotic holiday or even a big progressive jackpot that can change our lives forever.
Strictly speaking no slots strategy can guarantee you a win at playing slots. We like playing slots for various reasons; the entertainment factor slots offers us and a chance to win that elusive jackpot that will pay for an exotic holiday or even payoff the bond on our house or car. The Progressive slot games are called so because they have a jackpot that gets progressively bigger depending on the number of people who wager and how much they bet.
Playing slots at internet casinos is straightforward and Slots Strategy doesn’t really come into play. The best advice we can give you is to familiarize yourself with the slot game beforehand; ensure that it meets your requirements, has a high payout percentage and understand the payout schedule before depositing any coins or registering an account at a casino. The last thing you want to happen to you is when you hit a big combination only to get paid a lesser sum because you didn’t bet the right amount of coins.
We put together a short slots strategy guide/tips to help you lengthen your entertainment session whilst wagering at your favourite internet casino. Once you’ve registered an account at an online casino of your choice and you’re ready to play your favourite slot game, please keep the following in mind:
- Understand the payout table and its requirements to qualify for the jackpot or any bonus rounds before wagering any slot machine.
- Ten to one you’ve heard this many times before, don’t play with money you can’t afford to lose.
- If you’re tired don’t play. Also take frequent breaks while you are playing, we tend to make mistakes when we are tired and by taking breaks we can prolong our slots session.
- Divide your bankroll into various portions whilst wagering online. If you have a long session in mind at playing your favourite slot game, splits your bankroll into equal parts.
- If you’re planning to play for a very long sessions on a set bankroll, find a slot game at the internet casino that won’t penalize you for playing less than maximum coins and play one coin at a time. It’s more advantageous to play one coin on a $5 machine than three coins on a $2 machine.
Slot Strategy & Denomination
The most important piece of information concerning denominations is; the higher the stake, the higher the percentage payback. Let’s use a simple example: If the average payback from 25c machines is 87 per cent then:
- From $1 slot games, it may be 92%
- From $2 slot games, it may be 93%
- From $5 slot games, it may be 94%
- From $10 slot games, 95%
- From $25 and $50 slot games, 96% and so forth. After all, the internet casino would rather have 13 percent of 75c per maximum spin (about 10c) or 4 percent of $75 per maximum spin (about $3). You get the general idea.
Let us assume you are playing a slot game without a progressive jackpot, it’s normally better for you to bet one coin on a higher-denomination slot game than three coins on a lower-denomination slot game. Contact the customer support section of the internet casino and find out whether you need to wager maximum coins for extra payouts and bonuses on a specific slot game. Stick to slot games that are easy to understand without the added bells and whistles.
This concludes our slots strategy guide by following these simple guidelines you should be able to extend your slots budget and increase your chances of winning.