Microgaming Casino Software Review
- Location:Isle of Man
- Fun Mode:Yes, no registration required
- Real Play:Yes, wagers accepted
- Easy and innate casino navigation
- Web based & instant play software
- Been in operation since 1994.
- Founding member of eCOGRA
- Casino games are released on a monthly basis.
Established in 1994 Microgaming has often been dubbed the “Rolls Royce” of internet casinos gaming software, one doesn’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. With the release of its new Viper gaming software in 2002 it further raised the bar when it comes to gaming brilliance.
Since its inception more than a decade ago Microgaming has lead from the front, it offers more casino games than any other software service provider. Casino games are released regularly, to be more specific on a monthly basis. Another aspect that further tips the scales in Microgaming’s favour it provides some of the largest internet casinos and most reputable with its brands.
The world’s premier progressive jackpot network is presented by Microgaming and is available to all internet casinos that operate on the Microgaming software platform. Jackpot enthusiasts are provided with up to 25 progressive casino games and its internet casinos have paid out more than €265m since its establishment in 1994.
Microgaming Viper software has became the yardstick for measuring quality and the most practical solution presented by Microgaming to its large network of operators and players.
Ground-breaking casino games introduce some of the best graphics and sounds coupled with Microgaming's wish to be the best, making them a viable option for both investors looking to manage an internet casino and players alike.
Microgaming takes player security very serious and their perpetual support ensures their software solutions run trouble free, irrespective of where they’re situated Microgaming’s professional service enables site owners to access a variety of business development features such as; the Viper platform which is continuously upgraded, regular maintenance of their system and training and support.
Apart from their unique support and ironclad security features, it also offers an assortment of features that players and vendors can benefit from, a good example of such a feature is PlayCheck. This feature enables owners to get a quick summary on their players' activity. CashCheck is a player-friendly feature, enabling an individual player to see if they're up or down by simply keeping tabs on their payouts. In addition to this Microgaming also offers Payout percentage and game reports, so internet casinos can keep track on how much cash has been paid out to its players
Microgaming’s instant play version is excellent in comparison to other software providers’ same instant play version. The old games have been converted to the no download version which in our opinion is a fantastic move. Players who want to make use of the no download version must ensure that they already have Adobe Flash installed on their system enabling them to install an ActiveX control. The reason for this is to serialize your computer in order to prevent any third party from hacking it.
Microgaming Casino Software Details
- Sound and Graphics
- The quality of the sound and graphics are more than adequate to convince players to register a casino account at any Microgaming internet casino. Microgaming has a flawless track record and paves the way when it comes to high impact graphics accompanied with a download version of a casino client. Players are immediately captivated by the vibrancy of the sounds catapulting Microgaming into a different league altogether.
- Variety of Games
- Of all the gaming software providers on the internet today it produces by far the largest selection of top quality casino games today. The average internet casino by Microgaming offers well over 450 casino games for players to pick and choose from.
- Regular Game Updates
- Casino games that are powered by the infamous Microgaming software are updated more than frequently. If you're downloading games for the first time and it's the latest casino games that have just been released then you must wait for the game to download completely before you could start playing.
- In total Microgaming offers players 14 different progressive games. This software provider sets the standard and not only offers progressive slot games but video poker and blackjack progressives too. Progressive games are all linked to Microgaming’s service provider to guarantee higher seed values for the jackpot.
- Instant Play Version
- Microgaming’s instant play version is excellent in comparison to other software providers’ same instant play version. The old games have been converted to the no download version which in our opinion is a fantastic move. Players who want to make use of the no download version must ensure that they already have Adobe Flash installed on their system enabling them to install an ActiveX control. The reason for this is to serialize your computer in order to prevent any third party from hacking it.
- Responsible Gaming
- The download version is hands down one of the best and offers players multiple features that other software providers have ignored. For example, its ability to effortlessly alternate between different languages directly within the software client once it has been installed on your system. This feature comes in handy when you want to play in your mother tongue.