What To Do When Conned By A Rogue Casino
The downside to this is, regardless of all the gambling forums, watchdog sites and various legitimate gaming associations out there, online gaming operators that are rogue will always find a way to scam their players. In this article we give a brief overview what to do when you’re scammed by an unethical operator.
As the old saying goes “prevention is better than cure”. To avoid being conned by a rogue casino always conduct proper research first. Even if you have followed the said guidelines and you suspect that you are a victim of a gambling scam here’s the following procedures you need to follow:
- Don’t make any further deposits.
- Try and cash out immediately.
- In the event you’ve used your credit or debit card contact the banking institution immediately and notify them you have been the victim of internet fraud.
- If you’ve made use of alternative banking options such as: Neteller, FirePay etc. Withdraw the funds as soon as possible from your account.
- Make sure you contact the internet casino’s support centre if your cashout has been unsuccessful.
- If within forty-eight hours you still haven’t received any form of payment, consult the customer support again and request information on how to settle the dispute. We suggest you contact eCogra or IGC immediately.
- In the event you have received no joy with regard to the above, report the incident to various internet casino player forums and portal casino; hopefully this will ensure that other players don’t get duped by the same casino.
With regard to the above, when dealing with a rogue internet casino the changes are always very slim that you will receive compensation for the funds you’ve deposited or won. Make sure you learn from your mistakes. Always verify a site and if you do decide to make a deposit, rather make a small deposit as opposed to a large one. This will not only safeguard you but will also give you an idea how the casino’s software, game-play and customer support works.
We have done our research, the gambling sites that feature on our website are certified by eCogra, GPWA and Affiliate Guardog.[addtoany]
Be the first to comment